Now is the right time for an EnergySave Upgrade™ from Prairie Insulation
With today’s skyrocketing energy costs, reinsulating your home can quickly pay for itself. And, with a new federal tax credit, up to $1,200 annually (learn more), you’ll further accelerate financial returns on your EnergySave Upgrade investment.
Benefits of Upgrading
Your Home’s Insulation
With an EnergySave Upgrade, you reduce noise levels, save energy, enhance the comfort of your home, and lower your energy bills compared to what you would have spent without upgrading.
Upgrade and Receive a Generous Federal Tax Rebate
Section 25C Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit (EEHIC) gives homeowners a federal income tax rebate on investments that improve a home’s energy efficiency, like insulation upgrades. Upon completion of your upgrade, Prairie will provide you with a tax credit certificate to include with your tax records.
- Federally funded through December 31, 2032
- Homeowners can claim up to 30% or $1,200 on the cost of eligible insulation products when filing their year-end federal taxes
- Tax rebate can be claimed in subsequent years for any additional energy saving upgrades made
- Can be applied to various types of bulk insulation, including batts, rolls, blow-in fibers, cellulose, and spray-foam insulation
Now, for a limited time, receive $100 off installation costs
Offer applies to residential installation cost only. Offer may end at any time. No coupon necessary. You will see a $100 reduction on installation cost on your estimate.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Inspection and EstimateA Prairie Insulation pro will:
- Come to your home at a time convenient for you
- Perform a comprehensive insulation inspection
- Develop a custom EnergySave Upgrade proposal
- Provide you with a free estimate
- Answer any questions you may have
Here’s What to Expect With Your EnergySave Upgrade.
Financing now available!
Get the insulation you need today with special financing offers now available to Prairie customers through the Wells Fargo Homeproject financial plan. Application is simple and takes only minutes.
Contact your local Prairie Insulation rep for more information about financing options today!Contact Us
Applications for Upgrading Your Home’s Energy Performance
- Old Insulation Removal and Replacement
- Blown Attic Insulation
- Attic Air Sealing
- Rim Joist Treatment
- Insulation for Basement Finishing
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Drill and Fill Insulating
- Attic Access Covering
- Eave Ventilation Repair
- HVAC Line Encapsulation
Why Homeowners Trust Prairie
- Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®
- Highly knowledgeable in codes, materials, methods, and energy credits
- Proven track-record for tackling complex insulation challenges
- Prompt inspection and estimate turnaround
- Available crews ready to get your EnergySave Upgrade done
- Installation according to your schedule
- Highly experienced crews with best-in-class product, insulation, and safety training
- Committed to world-class service and workmanship
- Fully insured
- White-glove installation
Proper Insulation is Critical for Your Home
Proper insulation promotes ongoing energy savings, reduced noise levels, and a healthier environment. Insulation boosts energy performance, maintaining warmer temperatures during cold winters and cooler temperatures during warm, humid summers. Saving energy through proper home insulation also means lower energy bills and less wear and tear on HVAC equipment for greater long-term overall comfort. We are committed to serving you with high-quality energy-saving solutions.
Get Peace of Mind with Prairie
Prairie is an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® and that makes a difference you’ll feel every day. We install proven solutions to help make your home comfortable, quiet, and energy smart. Homeowners enjoy these advantages of choosing a Certified Energy Expert®:
- Extensive industry training on how to deliver high-performance insulating solutions
- Dependable, innovative products from Owens Corning, the #1 most trusted insulation brand*
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau
Our Insulation Solutions
Prairie Insulation offers a complete line of batt, roll, and loosefill insulation products. The most widely used insulation type, fiberglass is composed primarily of natural ingredients such as sand and recycled glass.
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Cost effective and easy to install
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Does not require wet adhesives or fire retardant chemicals
- Will not absorb moisture or support mold growth
- Will not settle, rot or deteriorate with age
Batt & Roll
Fiberglass batt and roll insulation is a popular choice for floors, crawlspaces and ceilings. It is easy to customize and install and can be used in conjunction with other products. This versatile and durable insulation type is a cost-effective solution for both new constructions and retrofit projects.
Fiberglass loosefill insulation offers exceptional performance for air infiltration control and thermal protection. It is typically used in attics, walls, floors and cathedral ceilings. Our fiberglass insulation is a formaldehyde-free product.